Burson Cohn & Wolfe (BCW) is one of the world's leading, cross-industry, full-service global communications agencies with extensive expertise in digital and integrated communications and creative content design. The agency focuses on public relations, public affairs, corporate reputation, crisis, research and analytics - especially for organisations in the consumer, healthcare, technology or international sports sectors. BCW offers an international network with more than 4,000 employees in 42 countries and is part of the WPP Group.
Switzerland is the home of BCW’s global Sports Practice, located in the company’s Lausanne office. From here, BCW services a wide range of clients in the international sports industry, from rights holders (international federations) to public authorities (hosts of international sports events).
Do you want to move people?
For our location in Lausanne we are looking for a
Junior Account Executive
Your role and tasks
- As a junior account executive, you will be involved a wide variety of projects and actively support project leaders and client leads.
- You will primarily focus on international sports clients with the staff of the BCW Sports Practice in Lausanne. You could also be asked to assist non-sports clients from the wider Swiss BCW operations.
- You will be asked to write and place topics, positions, ideas, campaigns competently and successfully primarily in English, but could be asked to do it in French or German if you can.
- You will develop concepts, content and strategies for campaigns
- You will be in direct contact with customers, proactively keep your contacts up to date and make an active contribution to the creation, implementation and evaluation of integrated communication plans to achieve customer goals.
- You will work online and offline with media and stakeholders
What you bring with you
- You think analytically and have a university degree (preferably communications, economics, politics, media studies or the like)
- A confident appearance and the willingness to take responsibility
- Strong interest in and understanding of international sports will help, as well as of global politics and economic developments, topics and processes
- You can quickly familiarize yourself with tasks, you are creative and hands-on, have a feel for trends and stories and can "get to the heart" of complex topics
- Quick comprehension, solution-oriented way of working, sociable, enthusiastic
- Great organizational talent, effective time management, quality awareness, reliability
- Very good linguistic and editorial skills in English (mother tongue a plus). French and German a plus.
- Enjoy communication and teamwork
- Starting date: August 1st, 2022
- Title: Junior Account Executive (entry level)
- Location: Lausanne, Switzerland (hybrid office 3 /home 2, if desired)
- Working time: 100%
- Duration: undetermined (after probation), potential first promotion after one year
We offer you a challenging job in a lively, international network agency, a diverse exchange with PR & PA experts, a collegial working atmosphere and a top working environment.
Would you like to get to know us and become part of our unique culture? Then we look forward to receiving your online application: [email protected].