The HAROLD Internship Program is a 10-week, paid summer internship for current juniors and seniors graduating in May/June 2023. The program runs from June through August at our U.S. BCW offices. Interns work across our hybrid agency environment with team members and leadership to gain experience in integrated communications across media relations, brand and corporate reputation, public affairs, healthcare, technology, digital integration, creative, strategy, research and grassroots.
Positions with our North America headquarters team, where you will learn the ins and outs of managing the agency business with our new business development, marketing communications, DEI and brand experience teams, are available as well.
Our BCW U.S. offices: Atlanta, Austin, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, Pittsburgh, San Francisco and Washington, D.C.
Download the fact sheet and sign up below to learn more:
- Now until January 31
- December 12 to February 3
Application Period Open
- February 4 to April 14
Interviewing and Hiring
- June 5 to August 11
Step 1 - Recruiting:
- Learn more about BCW and the HAROLD Internship Program at career fairs, class visits, PRSSA chapter visits, in-office visits and informational interviews.
- Reach out to us at [email protected] if you'd like to arrange a class visit, time with your PRSSA chapter, in-office visits or an informational interview.
Step 2 - Application Period Open:
- Get ready to submit your application by preparing your:
- Cover Letter
- 500-Word Essay Response
Step 3 - Interviewing and Hiring:
- Our People Team will review applications, conduct phone interviews, writing tests and final interviews with our client service teams before making offers to our final candidates
Step 4: The HAROLD Internship runs!
HAROLD Intern Perspectives
HAROLD APPLICATION FAQS
- Who is eligible to apply?
- Current juniors and seniors graduating in May/June 2023.
- Does it matter when I apply?
- We will not review the applications until the deadline so don’t feel pressured to complete it immediately.
- Will I be disqualified if I forget to submit a portion of the application?
- Unfortunately, yes. Attention to detail is key in our industry.
- Can I choose which city and practice I want?
- Yes, you can choose your top 3 practice areas and location in order of interest.
- This internship will follow BCW’s eight days/month in the office hybrid model so you will be expected to be in the location of the office you are tied to.