Reputation risk and crisis management are arts as well as sciences. They require the application of battle-tested strategies with insights learned through experience.
At BCW, we bring both.
BCW London’s Crisis & Risk team combines specialist expertise and experience with the latest strategies, tools, and resources for reducing reputational risk. When crises are unavoidable, we manage them – anytime, anywhere.
Part of a wider global team of crisis experts, we combine extensive front-line crisis experience with excellence in brand and corporate reputation to help our clients prepare for, respond to, and recover from reputational crises. In addition to protecting reputations, we rebuild them by creating and delivering evidence-based strategies that win back the trust of stakeholders and consumers.
- We help clients to prepare for reputational risks by ensuring the correct processes are in place to create a crisis-ready organization. Our training and planning tools include:
- Risk mapping
- Crisis readiness assessments
- Scenario planning
- Crisis manual development
- Issues monitoring
- Crisis process rollout
- Crisis media training
- Crisis simulations
- Leadership coaching
- We help clients to respond to breaking crises, executing timely, high-impact crisis communications to maintain stakeholder confidence
- Our tested crisis response tools and products enable us to offer rapid, multi-channel, digitally savvy support at short notice – across markets all over the world:
- Strategic counsel
- Real-time monitoring
- Local insight and intelligence
- Message development
- Stakeholder outreach & engagement
- Trufluence influencer activation and monitoring
- SEO & paid media
- Website & darksite content creation
- Spokesperson media training in on-site media studio
- Message testing
- Rapid content creation
- We put strategies in place to secure a swift, sustainable return to business as usual:
- Post-crisis review and recommendations
- Evidence-based strategic reputation recovery
- Stakeholder and media engagement
- Content development