The mission: helping companies navigate the dynamically evolving world of artificial intelligence
In boardrooms around the world, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning are defining the tomorrow of business, today. They are making companies smarter, leaner, and more powerful.
But in Europe, the UK, and the U.S., the regulatory environment that will determine how businesses can operate, innovate, and thrive within the field of AI is still being determined. This means there are opportunities for companies:
- To build an environment that empowers the responsible use of AI.
- To make the case that AI and its innovations are social goods.
- To shape their future as it relates to AI.
If you want to shape the future of regulation in a critical sector, now is the time to engage.
BCW Navigate supports C-suite clients in all aspects of AI – from the regulatory to the ethical and, with our WPP expert partner, Satalia, the practical.
We provide advice on the emerging regulatory and public debates and help our partners chart clear paths through complex terrain.
With a multidisciplinary team that understands the applications, perceptions, and expectations of this transformational technology, we’re ready to help businesses lead.
Please contact [email protected] for more information.
We are sector agnostic; the expertise of the BCW Navigate team is grounded in regulatory engagement and issues management.
- We start with a regulatory and political stakeholder scoping exercise: understanding where you are integrating AI into your business, and outlining what future regulation will impact you. We will also work to help you understand who your allies and opponents in government and parliament will be.
- Then we help you explain the why, articulating a vision for AI in your business and community through multi-channel campaigns: public affairs, corporate communications, business transformation, and social media.
We build bridges, encouraging AI-sceptics to become AI-neutral.
We create pathways that help the AI-neutral on their journey to become AI-positive.
We draw the maps that move the AI-positive to become AI-evangelists.