NEW YORK, March 6, 2018 – Today, Burson Cohn & Wolfe, a top-three, full-service, global communications agency, announced the appointments of regional leaders to drive growth and innovation in the newly formed agency. BCW appointments, by region, include:
- Chris Foster becomes President, North America, BCW. Chris was previously EVP, Global Business Development, leading key global clients and worldwide business development for Burson-Marsteller. He will report into Donna Imperato, Chief Executive Officer, BCW.
- Cohn & Wolfe’s Laura Eder will assume the role of Executive Vice President and MD of North America. Eder will report into Foster.
- Matt Stafford becomes President, Asia, BCW. Stafford currently leads the region for Cohn & Wolfe and will report into Imperato.
Europe & Africa
- Scott Wilson becomes President, Europe & Africa, BCW. Wilson currently leads the region for Cohn & Wolfe and will report into Imperato.
- Burson-Marsteller’s Ramiro Prudencio will take on a leadership role to help build BCW’s Global Corporate Reputation Practice. Prudencio, who previously led the region for Burson-Marsteller, will report into Imperato.
- Sunil John becomes President, Middle East, BCW. John currently leads the region for Burson-Marsteller and will report into Imperato.
- Francisco Carvalho becomes President, Latin America, BCW. Carvalho currently leads the region for Burson-Marsteller and will report into Imperato.
“This is a powerful leadership team that will drive integration and growth at Burson Cohn & Wolfe and lead BCW on our mission to become the best integrated communications agency in the world,” said Imperato. “They each have proven track records in leading strong regions, teams and clients, are deeply respected in their markets, and bring the right integrated expertise and mindset to the roles – the mindset needed to complete a seamless merger and continue pushing the boundaries of integrated communications.”