More About Patrick Brady
With more than two decades of integrated public relations and public affairs experience, Patrick works with Fortune 100 companies and trade associations to implement successful, results-driven national awareness campaigns designed to achieve clients’ business and organizational objectives through advertising, survey research, economic analyses, earned and social media, and unique multimedia content.
Earlier in his career, Patrick served as Executive Director of a coalition of 63 national and local health care providers, advocates, insurers, workers and professionals. In this capacity, he was responsible for developing and implementing the coalition’s grassroots, government affairs and communications efforts including a grassroots issue awareness campaign that targeted Iowa and New Hampshire during the 2000 Presidential election. Following the election, the coalition transitioned to a more traditional, DC-focused public affairs effort focusing on Congress and the Administration.
Patrick's expertise includes leading teams that create integrated communications campaigns to increase awareness of clients' issues among the general public, industry stakeholders, media and elected officials as well as building teams of young professionals who have delivered exceptional results for clients as they emerged as leaders in their field.
In the News
- Moving People to Move Policy: A Quarterly Look at Health Policy from BCWBCW Topics, September 19, 2022
- Moving People to Move Policy: A Quarterly Look at Health Policy from BCWBCW Topics, May 2, 2022
- Healthcare's Issue of the FutureBCW Topics, December 6, 2021
- Moving People to Move Policy: A Quarterly Look at Health Policy from BCWBCW Topics, November 2, 2021
- In the Coming Health Policy Debate, Focus on “The Why”BCW Topics, September 10, 2021